Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sonos does not find Time Capsule

what Time Capsule settings are required to make it visible and connectable for Sonos?

my Sonos controller does not find my Time Capsule where all my iTunes files are.

my iMac, iPhone and /iPads can see the Time Capsule.

OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 3TB Time Capsule 4 weeks old

Posted on May 5, 2015 12:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 3:06 PM

Change the name of the TC and wireless to short, no spaces and pure alphanumeric.

eg.. TC base station name. TCgen5 and wireless name TCwifi. Passwords the same.. but longer.. mixed alphanumerics, case and numbers. 8-20 characters.

Do not use apple recommend names.. they make it difficult to get the rest of the world working.

If the sonos still has issues post again.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2015 3:06 PM in response to FlorentinElch

Change the name of the TC and wireless to short, no spaces and pure alphanumeric.

eg.. TC base station name. TCgen5 and wireless name TCwifi. Passwords the same.. but longer.. mixed alphanumerics, case and numbers. 8-20 characters.

Do not use apple recommend names.. they make it difficult to get the rest of the world working.

If the sonos still has issues post again.

Sonos does not find Time Capsule

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.