Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Actionable notifications for Mail messages don't work with multiple email accounts

I have an iPhone 6 running iOS 8.3 with 3 email accounts set up on it. A gmail account that I use for my personal email, an icloud account that I rarely use, and an exchange account through work. Any time I get a notification on the phone and tap it to go into the app it only opens up the app into the screen/folder I was last in and doesn't jump directly to the message from the notification. If I try to use the actionable part of the notifications to delete or flag a message it dismisses the notification but doesn't take the action.

I seem to remember the notifications working on my old iPhone 5s when I didn't have the exchange account so I'm guessing that could be part of the issue. Is there any way to fix this, or is this a bug that doesn't have a workaround yet?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 11:43 AM

There are no replies.

Actionable notifications for Mail messages don't work with multiple email accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.