Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my secret answers and my rescue mail is locked and apple cust service cant reach my phone

CAnt access my account due to wrong secret question and answer and my rescue mail is locked and apple cant reach my phone

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 1:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies

May 5, 2015 1:48 PM in response to Mohamed Hanafi

If you don't have access to your rescue email account (that is the only way to reset the questions yourself) then you will have to contact Support in your country to get them reset - use the first link in Kappy's reply. You won't be able to change your rescue email address until you can answer your questions, it's changed by answering the questions on the same screen as the reset link.

What do you mean by 'apple can't reach my phone' ? You are contacting Support in the countr where up you are, and that is the same country as you have on your account (you have to be in a country to use its store) ? If your country isn't on that link then try this form to contact Support : https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

I forgot my secret answers and my rescue mail is locked and apple cust service cant reach my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.