Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my outlook calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar

I have recently updated my iCloud storage package and since then I've noticed that my Outlook Calendar on my PC is no longer syncing with the calendar on my iPhone and iPad mini (those two are syncing fine ....)

HP Netbook, Windows 7

Posted on May 5, 2015 1:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 6:19 AM

First you need iCloud for Windows, restart the computer, you have to make sure the mail option is selected,User uploaded file

then go ahead and apply, after everything synced with each other,

check your outlook and see if iCloud is the primary so that way any new events you create will show up on your device.

13 replies

May 6, 2015 6:22 AM in response to charlyfromno

Hi - I've tried all this and sadly still not syncing . . . . . . I didn;t click on the iDrive upgrade as until last week everything was syncing perfectly without this . . . and I don;t need another up grade surely that will cost???

I've tried plugging my phone intop itunes and that doesn;t seem to work either . . . . . I'm tempted to remove everything and start again . .

Any more suggestions????

PS Thanks for the help thus far . . . .

May 13, 2015 10:09 AM in response to DeanaBallerina

I also am having a similar problem. I have 2 PCs both with the same programs etc. One sycs outlook with Iphone and mini just fine using icloud. The other only sends me iclould mail but will not update the calendar or contact list. Have tried reinstalls of Outlook, icloud and iTunes (just in case). Problem has not gone away.

I am thinking it is some setting in Outlook that is causing calenar and contacts to update because the icloud seems to send updates to the other pc with Outlook OK. Is it possible only one PC can be set up for each icloud account?

May 14, 2015 12:41 AM in response to CanForce

I still haven't resolved this .... for now I'm using only my calendar on my iPhone and iPad as these are syncing ok.

The problem seems to have started since I upgraded my iCloud storage - the iCloud calendar will sync but I don't like the platform as it is not a easy to view on my laptop as the outlook calendar (which also has a lot more features ....)

I suspect I'm not sitting this because I have limited technical knowledge but even my web designer who was a Microsoft engineer is struggling to find a fix for me .....

So unless someone can find the definitive - easy to follow solution, I'm sticking with my iPhone for now ....

May 14, 2015 8:10 AM in response to DeanaBallerina

I found that icloud was turned off in my Outlook.

Go to File>Options> Addins . You may see that icloud is the the list of disabled Add-ins. If it is (like mine) go down to Manage and select the little down arrow and select Disabled Items then GO. This will open up a box with the disabled items you want to enable. Select Icloud.

Hope this helps.

Steve

User uploaded file

How do I get my outlook calendar to sync with my iPhone calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.