Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipad is disabled forever and I haven't found a solution

My ipad is currently disabled until I connect to iTunes because I forgot the password. I've tried everything include a force restore, recovery mode, Find My Iphone and other things. Any helper or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1

Posted on May 5, 2015 2:28 PM

6 replies

May 5, 2015 2:41 PM in response to charlyfromno

When I try a force restore it says Do you want to allow this computer to access information on (my ipad name). I have two options cancel or continue. I pressed continue and it just responds To allow access, please respond on your iPad. But nothing pops up on my iPad except for the thing that says iPad disabled please connect to iTunes. I still haven't found a solution

May 5, 2015 2:44 PM in response to zigzag2002

Try using Dfu mode to restore,

(WHILE CONNECTED TO ITUNES)

1. Hold the Power Button (3 secs)
  2. Continue holding the power button and also hold the home button (15 secs)
  3. Release the power button while continuing to hold the home button (10 secs)
  4. Your device should prompt with the "Connect to iTunes Screen. IF done correctly you should see a message that sort of looks like this User uploaded file

My Ipad is disabled forever and I haven't found a solution

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.