Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV showing the same library multiple times...

This has been happening since my upgrade to Yosemite upon its release and I've lived with it but now its getting more frustrating. So when I click computers on the Apple TV it will list my iMac library multiple times (anywhere from twice to ten times). Then I'll click on each one and sometimes I'll find one that works and sometimes none of them work. This always leads me to turn off home sharing and turn it back on. This has to be done on the iMac and the apple TV. This doesn't get rid of the multiple libraries it only makes one of them work. Although that usually makes the amount of libraries smaller (i.e. goes from ten to three, etc.). When I search the internet I only find people asking about this and no fix. Although most people say to live with this and apple will fix it in an upgrade. Although those comments are all from late 2014 and it clearly has not been addressed. Anyone find a fix for this by chance???

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), Late 2012, 27"

Posted on May 5, 2015 2:42 PM

There are no replies.

Apple TV showing the same library multiple times...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.