Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps disappearing and wont let me open them in Apple Store!?!

My phone will download apps and they will sometimes disappear and wont let me open(launch) them when I go into the App Store. Help me. I tried to restart my phone to get the apps back but the app didn't reappear. What else should I try?

😟⚠✖

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 5, 2015 4:26 PM

1 reply

May 7, 2015 2:00 PM in response to .._LAUREN_..

Hello .._LAUREN_..,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you download an app and it is missing from the iPhone. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

About Restrictions (parental controls) on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

When you have Restrictions on, you might notice that you're missing a particular app or feature:

You don't see an app on the Home screen (like Safari, Camera, or FaceTime).

If you're missing an app or feature, try turning Restrictions off.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

Apps disappearing and wont let me open them in Apple Store!?!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.