Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app with conversation view

I like the conversation (view by thread) view in Gmail, that includes emails I have sent as part of the thread. The native Apple mail app does not include my own sent emails even in threaded view. This means that if I want to refer to my own replies in a conversation I have to sroll down to the Sent folder, find it, exit it, then scroll up again.

in the Gmail app, my own replies are included, and the whole conversion can be reviewed in the one folder. But I don't like the font and the general look of the Gmail app as much as the Mail app, on my iPhone 6. I tried My Mail, which has a gorgeous look to it, but lacks this one essential (to me) feature too.

Is there an email app that has the look of the native app and the functionality of the Gmail app?

Richard

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 5:58 PM

There are no replies.

Mail app with conversation view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.