Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I find a hp laser jet 1020 driver for os 10.5.8?

I've tried two searches engines to search for drivers one bing and the other google. I can not seem to find drivers even through the software updater. Found the hp support site was not helpful at all. Would anyone know where to find the hp laser jet 1020 driver for os 10.5.8 download?

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.5.8), HP Laser Jet 1020

Posted on May 5, 2015 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 18, 2018 10:30 AM

Some users had tried to use a driver for the 1022 HP version since none were available for OS X 10.5.8.

Checked and there is a slim chance that some kind of driver may (or not) be available through Gutenprint.

If not, you may have to find a different printer, or use other computer as bridge to use that model HP LaserJet.😐

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 18, 2018 10:30 AM in response to Arkangel21

Some users had tried to use a driver for the 1022 HP version since none were available for OS X 10.5.8.

Checked and there is a slim chance that some kind of driver may (or not) be available through Gutenprint.

If not, you may have to find a different printer, or use other computer as bridge to use that model HP LaserJet.😐

May 6, 2015 5:46 AM in response to K Shaffer

Unfortunately this was a freebee that was given to me from a good friend as a second hand. It works on my dell laptop but not on my G5 OSX 10.5.8 pre intel series. For some reason the lockdown on pre intel purchases from Amazon had been a rip off of my time and many others who wished to use my ability to serve others be that in the military or in the health and environment field. Instead things happen due to unfortunate causes. I don't have a play on it. However I am able to do simple functions to create power point files and photo dialysis on this power mac g5. With photo generated work I was able to construct a large libraries in the k's of my progress here at my studio station in DC. Unfortunately however the connection via internet here in this mix of mesh has not been helpful. So I do apologize for not responding any sooner. Also I am considerably in low income stages. So I for sure cannot afford to buy another printer in any immediate circumstances like this. hope that answers your query K Shaffer.

To BD Aqua: my driver lists only can list up to 1015 drivers and 1100 drivers but non in between that would work. I am looking into the link however to see if there are any leads hopefully tomorrow I'll return with a reply.

where can I find a hp laser jet 1020 driver for os 10.5.8?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.