Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not print from Pages.

I have reset printer e-mailed myself, but it refuses to print anything from Pages. I have printed from the desktop or other e-mails that were not from Pages.

I keep getting "error in printing" message. Very frustrated as it worked a couple of days ago.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 5, 2015 3:37 PM

4 replies

May 6, 2015 5:31 AM in response to jane ellen m.

Hi Jane,

This excellent User Tip By John Galt will help you to tell us what we need to know to help you.

Writing an effective Apple Support Communities question

Step 2: Provide specific details

It's important to include your OS X or iOS version. To find out what yours is go to your  (Apple) menu, and select About This Mac... It will appear direclty beneath the big, bold OS X text. An example is Version 10.8.5. For iOS devices, tap Settings > General > About. Scroll down and read the number next to Version.

Including that information in your Profile is very helpful. Enter or modify your product profiles by clicking your ASC user name (see Appendix).

Just as there are many Mac models with several major OS X versions, there are many software versions. If your question relates to using a particular software product, include its version number.

Regards,

Ian.

Can not print from Pages.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.