Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Push notifications not working on iPhone Plus 6

Just purchased new iPhone Plus 6. Not receiving any push notifications at all. Have tried resetting phone. Have deleted and reinstalled apps. Have made sure everything is turned on. Any ideas?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 5, 2015 7:03 PM

2 replies

May 7, 2015 2:31 PM in response to lasvegasloopy

Hi lasvegasloopy,

I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues with your new iPhone; I know how frustrating that can be. If you continue to have issues with push notifications, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following articles helpful (apologies if you have already seen them):

About Notifications on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Unable to use Apple Push Notification service (APNs) - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

May 22, 2015 10:37 AM in response to brenden dv

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problems. In the past few days, fewer and fewer push notifications are coming through for me. I used to get plenty of notification; for example, my AmEx app sent me a push every single time my credit card was used - but since this weekend, no notifications appear. Spotify used to push every time one of my subscribed playlists were updated - now, nothing. And not just these two apps, but a majority of the apps on my phone are no longer sending pushes.

I have double, no - tripple, checked the settings in my iPhone and push notifications are enabled on *all* the apps that have ceased to send notifications. This is extremely frustrating.

Using an iPhone 6+ and updated to latest version of iOS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick

Push notifications not working on iPhone Plus 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.