Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6; iOS 8.3; iTunes Store will not load - any suggestions?

Just today, I have been unable to load the iTunes Store on my iPhone. Whenever I open the app, I'm met with a completely white screen and each tab inside the store is blank. If I try to access my purchases, I'm unable to pull them up. iTunes is functioning fine on my laptop; I accessed my account, searched the store and made a purchase just fine. No idea what the situation is with my phone. Any ideas?

User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 6:00 PM

4 replies

May 5, 2015 6:50 PM in response to jay.lew

reset all settings. the only thing that it will effect is you wifi network, if you have a passcode it will be removed, and if you have a home screen picture it will go back to default but all your content will be left alone. your phone will power off and back on. when it powers back on connect to your wifi network and see can you get the app store to load correctly.

May 5, 2015 10:06 PM in response to ke_ke12

I have the exact situation as Jay. Lew. Itunes will not load absolutley anything and Ive tried just about everything. Ive turned on/off my phone, reset my network settings, checked for any restriction there were none and verified that there was internet connection. I even checked on my other apple devices if the iTunes store was working and it was. This problem seems to only be on my Tmobile iPhone 6 IOS 8.3. If anyone has a solution to this problem please post it. THANK YOU.

User uploaded file

iPhone 6; iOS 8.3; iTunes Store will not load - any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.