Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my new iphone didnt use the latest update but the one from 2 years ago on itunes

i just bought the 6, it wouldnt let me transfer from my update i did before i left the store. dude said take it home and plug into itunes, the latest update my laptop looks like 18 months ago - my calendar, apps and everything are gone but still on my old phone that i have here... help please

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 5, 2015 8:06 PM

5 replies

May 5, 2015 8:09 PM in response to lovestorun

What happened when you tried to set up the new device with the update you did from your old phone?

If you still have the old phone, then back it up to iCloud or iTunes now. Then erase the iPhone 6 and start over by going to Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content & Settings. When it gets to the part where it asks if you want to set up your new phone from a backup, see if you can now use the backup you just did.

Cheers,

GB

my new iphone didnt use the latest update but the one from 2 years ago on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.