Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have a screen that popped up wanting me to download from aberery.info. It has Safari locked up and I can't do anything. How do I delete this garbage?

I have a screen that popped up from amberery.info wanting me to download some garbage on Safari. I can not get around it. Safari is locked up on me. How do I delete or eliminate this junk?

MacBook Pro, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on May 5, 2015 8:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 5:42 AM

Choose Force Quit from the Apple menu, close Safari, and then launch it with the Shift key held down. If that doesn't work, temporarily disconnect the computer from the Internet.

If that message continues to appear, click here and run Adware Medic. You may need to use a different web browser.

(127130)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2015 5:42 AM in response to dhoelzer60

Choose Force Quit from the Apple menu, close Safari, and then launch it with the Shift key held down. If that doesn't work, temporarily disconnect the computer from the Internet.

If that message continues to appear, click here and run Adware Medic. You may need to use a different web browser.

(127130)

i have a screen that popped up wanting me to download from aberery.info. It has Safari locked up and I can't do anything. How do I delete this garbage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.