Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mouse is very choppy/laggy and unsmooth HELP!

Hey everyone, I don't usually post but I have a big problem.

I just bought my first mac computer, the new Retina Display Macbook Pro 13'' and I plugged my gaming mouse in, which is my Razer Naga 2014, and I can't get past that when I scroll around it is not following my hand. I have always used a Windows laptop and I used this mouse for a long time and it is completely smooth on my Windows but I can't play any of my Games on my new Macbook Pro because of how choppy it is when I scroll. I hope someone out there knows what I mean, if I haven't explained something well enough just let me know, I need to get this problem resolved.

I have looked up this issue and a lot of other people have said they are experiencing as well, but I can't seem to find a solution, PLEASE HELP ME!

ps. I didn't know what forum to post it in, hopefully its the right one, please help me someone!

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on May 5, 2015 8:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 9:12 PM

If anyone knows what Im talking about and has any fix, Im sure I'm not the only one please help!

4 replies

May 6, 2015 9:29 AM in response to LucasCit

sorry Lucas

It is up to the 3rd party peripheral manufacturer to write their driver software to the Mac hardware and OS X version specs. If your mouse manufacturer can't (or won't) help you, there is very likely no workaround if all your fellow users can't find one. You might consider 'organizing' all the folks with the same problem to lobby for Razer mouse driver bug fix.

Do a little more homework and see if the gamer user forums show other of their mouse models affected - or not -- collect a bunch of data and contact Razer when you have your data ducks in a row.

ÇÇÇ

My mouse is very choppy/laggy and unsmooth HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.