Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot share photos and videos from Photo app

Today I have saved several pictures and taken several videos with my iPad's camera. However, when I attempt to share them (via the box-with-arrow-pointing-up button) nothing happens. If I try to send an email the email successfully sends but nothing appears in "Sent Mail" or the other email's inbox. I have also tried to share via Facebook, with no results.

I have a good internet connection and an iPad Air 2 running iOS 8.1.1. What could be wrong with the app and how can I fix it?

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.1

Posted on May 6, 2015 3:56 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 4:13 AM in response to XymphosCraK

You can try resetting your iPad holding down the home & sleep/wake buttons simultaneously until the Apple logo appears then let go & let the iPad boot up normally.

If that doesn't work try a general reset: Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings, You won't lose any data but any customized settings will have to be selected again and you will need to log back into your wifi network(s)

Cannot share photos and videos from Photo app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.