Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YouTube App error Connect to itunes to use push notifications

I am not able to use YouTube app on my iPad 3 Retina with the iOS 8.3 installed.Every time I open the YouTube app I get a dialogue box with the following command written " Connect to iTubes to use Push Notifications" - "YouTube" notifications may include alerts,sounds and icon badges.I have connected the iPad to iTunes on my Mac.Now when I press OK,the dialogue box appears again.It keeps on coming again and again on the screen of my iPad no matter how many times I touch the OK reply on the dialogue box.It just doesn't allow me to use the YouTube app.I also not to able to use the home button during the operation of this error.

I am attaching a screenshot.Please helpUser uploaded file

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 5, 2015 10:00 PM

There are no replies.

YouTube App error Connect to itunes to use push notifications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.