Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using iPhone 6 plus devise. After final updation of ios 8.3 I feel dead slow of Wi-Fi connection.

Sir,

I am using iPhone 6 plus 16gb. iOS version 8.3

From last 2 weeks, I think final update of iOS, feel dead slow of my Wi-Fi connection, especially while using Facebook, hotstar, YouTube etc. I am using Railwire broadband connection 8MBPS with D-Link Router. Same time other devises, computer (Sony VAIO Tap 20 (Wi-Fi connection), Android mobiles getting full speed.

Downloading speed comparatively better. When I try to look apple store, get message "Cannot Connect to App Store". I checked with Speed test application that showing 8MBPS.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 5, 2015 10:36 PM

There are no replies.

I am using iPhone 6 plus devise. After final updation of ios 8.3 I feel dead slow of Wi-Fi connection.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.