Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have two problems with my Macbook Pro and hopefully someone knows how to fix the problem. The first problem is when the computer turns into safe sleep, often the computer responds directly when you press a random button. Sometimes nothing happ

Hi, I have two problems with my Macbook Pro and hopefully someone knows how to fix the problem. The first problem is when the computer turns into safe sleep, often the computer responds directly when you press a random button. Sometimes nothing happends and the screen is black for some seconds and then it works again.

The other problem is when I start the Macbook the screen is black for about 15 seconds. After that you can write your password and log into the computer. This problem I got when I updated to the latest OS X 10.10.3, does anyone experience the similar problem?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 6, 2015 3:47 AM

There are no replies.

Hi, I have two problems with my Macbook Pro and hopefully someone knows how to fix the problem. The first problem is when the computer turns into safe sleep, often the computer responds directly when you press a random button. Sometimes nothing happ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.