Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

List view in iCloud Drive

Folders stored in my iCloud Drive, when viewed on the iCloud web page, are in in a grid layout. They are in list view in iCloud Drive in the Finder.

Does anyone know how to change the layout on the web page to list view please?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 6, 2015 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2017 2:37 PM

Anybody find an answer to this yet? One of my favorite things about macOS is the Column View for easy Finder navigation. I plan to start using iCloud Drive more due to recent improvements in storage plans and iOS integration but I despise that disorganized Grid View.

4 replies

Nov 8, 2017 7:35 AM in response to Paclypse71

iCloud is a good concept unrealized. Its development group is obviously semi-pro at best. Many capabilities have not yet been addressed, like the 10GB upload limit, which prevents backing up folders containing many files. Graphic display is incomplete, lacking list or column views. Few applications can access automatic iCloud backup or even open files, once converted to licensed apps like Pages, etc.

Does anyone know of an application that connects a Time Capsule to the internet, enabling multi-location Time Machine backups?

List view in iCloud Drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.