Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to access App Store/iTunes after updating to 8.3. Tried signing out and back in,but can only view installed apps and updates. Any suggestions please?

I Can not access the App Store / iTunes after updating to iOS8.3. Tried signing out and back in. I can view installed apps and updates, but nothing else. Any suggestion please?

iPad 2, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 6:50 AM

4 replies

May 6, 2015 8:59 AM in response to BCBCBC2

Reboot your modem/router. Leave it off for a few minutes before rebooting.

Try a General Reset:

Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings.

You will have to log back into your wifi network(s) but won't lose any data.

If that doesn't work:

Open Settings->General->Date & Time (toggle off 'Set Automatically' & forward to date a year ahead). Try to sign into App Store. If it works, then go back to settings & togle on Set Automatically again

If you get an error then go back to Settings->General->Date & Time & toggle 'Set Automatically' back on. Try to login again.

May 6, 2015 1:41 PM in response to jazcan

Thanks Jazcan. Using your first suggestion I was able to access the App Store but not Itunes, and it takes some time to load the page. I have to say everything seems to have slowed down since the update. I'm talking dial up slow and I have DSL/ WIFI (out in the country) which was working fine (ish) before. The second option you suggested does not give me a way to change the year, only month/day, unless I am missing something. Tried toggling off/on and can pull up ITunes page but it just keeps searching for content. I'm remembering the last time I updated this IPad I had issues and basically had to wipe it and reload everything from the cloud. Not quite sure how to do that again as I was able to talk it through with someone from Apple.

Unable to access App Store/iTunes after updating to 8.3. Tried signing out and back in,but can only view installed apps and updates. Any suggestions please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.