Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multicam Editing - create a sequence of clips

Hi,

I'm not quite sure how to describe what I want to achieve - but here goes...

I am working on a multicam project (I love multicam in fcpx), but I have some footage that needs stabilising. I am using CoreMelt Lock and Load (Which I'm also really impressed with). Sadly Lock and Load doesn't work on multicam clips, instead wanting you to apply it to the media in the angle editor. The problem with that is that I don't want to stabilise the whole clip - just the shot that I have selected in my Multicam timeline - so my question.

Is there a way of converting an edited multicam sequence into a normal sequence of shots as if it had been edited conventionally?

Or - if you have any other ideas - that would be great...

Cheers,

OLIx

Posted on May 6, 2015 3:45 AM

4 replies

May 6, 2015 9:40 AM in response to OliClark

Thanks for replying - both are possible solutions - but cumbersome - given the number of shots I want to stabilise across the 3 hour project I'm editing - so I could blade the clip in the angle editor, but it would be a manual process to blade the shot at the start and end of every shot that I use - and I just thought there might be an automatic way of achieving that process...

Multicam Editing - create a sequence of clips

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.