Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

order of pictures in a shared album

I have recently upgraded from iPhoto to Photos and I like the new application. However, there is one annoying thing. Does anyone have a solution?

What's the case: I am used to organizing my pictures within an album according to their subject. Within these albums I decide on the order of the pictures, so that when I play a slide show of the album, it tells "a story". That means that the order I decide on, differs from the chronological order by date. Deliberately so.

This is perfectly possible in Photos. But when I decide to share one of these albums, Photos changes the order of the pictures within the shared album, so that my "story" gets lost. Can this be avoided?

Frank

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on May 6, 2015 4:18 AM

There are no replies.

order of pictures in a shared album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.