Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to be able to remotely control my iPad, is this possible? By control I mean operate it via another machine.

Hi, I have a touchscreen TV (Geneeworld). I need to be able to display the content of my iPad to it over the wireless network, and then be able to use the touchscreen TV to control the session. EG annotate the presentation running on the iPad, use it's web browser, basically have a remote desktop control of the iPad. Is this possible? So far all I can seem to find is lots of people saying Apple do not allow remote control of the iPad like this. Is this true, am I wasting my time looking for a way to do this?

Thanks

Scott

Posted on May 6, 2015 4:32 AM

1 reply

I need to be able to remotely control my iPad, is this possible? By control I mean operate it via another machine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.