Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an new Iphone 5 that will not restore from Itunes?

I bought a new Iphone 5 and wanted to restore all of my settings from a previous Iphone 4S that were backed up onto Itunes. However when I plug the phone it, Itunes asks me how I want to set up my phone (as new or from back up), I choose back up and it reverts back to the same page after downloading all of the settings onto the phone! This means I can't sync any content onto the phone at all because it hasn't registered that it's been restored!! Help anyone?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 5:12 AM

2 replies

I have an new Iphone 5 that will not restore from Itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.