Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I block unwanted calls on 5C

How do I block unwanted calls. Suddenly bombarded by wrong numbers ALL day!

iPhone 5c

Posted on May 6, 2015 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 6:54 AM

You can accomplish this a couple of different ways. You can do it in Settings>Phone>Blocked. Or, you can go into the iPhone Recents list, tap on the ℹ at the end of the number you received the call from, and then scroll down and select Block this caller.

If the call does not come with a number in the Caller ID, such as reading Blocked, Private, Unknown, then you will not be able to block the call. It has to have a number to match for the block to work.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2015 6:54 AM in response to otisfranklin

You can accomplish this a couple of different ways. You can do it in Settings>Phone>Blocked. Or, you can go into the iPhone Recents list, tap on the ℹ at the end of the number you received the call from, and then scroll down and select Block this caller.

If the call does not come with a number in the Caller ID, such as reading Blocked, Private, Unknown, then you will not be able to block the call. It has to have a number to match for the block to work.

How do I block unwanted calls on 5C

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.