Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple won't let me downgrade my icloud storage options

I upgraded yesterday to 500GB of storage in iCloud and realized it was way more than I needed. I tried to downgrade today and it let me select the 200GB downgrade option but the "done" button to complete the transaction remains unavailable.
Apparently I can contact Apple within 15 days for a refund or partial refund but here's the issue:
There's no email support and I am on a Canadian ITunes Store Account but in Taiwan so I'm not about to wait for them to call.... Any suggestions?

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 6, 2015 7:36 AM

1 reply

Jul 24, 2015 12:10 PM in response to AerialNomad

To Aerial & others who have this problem,

I had the same problem on my iPhone. I tried numerous times over the month to downgrade and the phone indicated that I still had the 300G of storage. After not finding answers in the Community Discussions, I clicked onto: getsupport.apple.com/issues, chose the Internet & Airplay Option, then the I Cloud Questions & Trouble Shooting. They give you a choice of chat, you calling them or them calling you. I put my number in for them to call me and in less than 1 minute an Apple representative called me on the phone. She did say that my downgrade had gone through during one of my attempts, but she also cancelled it again to make sure. No charge. Great service.

Apple won't let me downgrade my icloud storage options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.