Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

going for my fourth iphone in six months and no word from apple

i have in my hands my third iphone 6. the first one broke (from falling from a 12 inches height!), the second one died during a software update, and now, my third, keeps rebooting when i use ANY app (like whatsapp). im so tired of spending money on repairing the phone (i do not live in the US, so everytime i send it there to fix it, is expensive). they give me no solution to my problems other to keep losing money. i dont want to keep getting new phones, i want my phone to work with no sudden deaths on updates or misterious reboots.

is so sad, because i've chosen apple even thought its expensive because of their service and quality (my macbook rocks). and now im not getting either quality or responses from you.

i was thinking of geting a watch, but im afraid it will turn out like the iphone 6: too buggy.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 7:41 AM

8 replies

May 6, 2015 9:22 AM in response to estagaruto

Actually you are going for your THIRD phone as Apple has nothing to do with your lack of hand -eye coordination, which led to you dropping and damaging the phone. That is not covered by the warranty.

So if the phone is defective, you have pointed out, you will be able to get a warranty replacement in the country that you bought it. So avail yourself of the warranty.

And as far as "quality responses" you are getting the correct responses.

You need a reality check because:

1). You damaged a phone and you have only yourself to blame

2). You bought the phone in a country that you were not intending to use it in.

Both situations are of your own doing. Deal with it.

May 6, 2015 9:27 AM in response to estagaruto

I don't know where you are sending this iPhone, because you certainly cannot send it to Apple in the US if you are outside the US. They will not accept international shipments. If you purchased a US phone and are not in the US, as others have stated, that is your first problem. If you are using a phone from the country you are in and have to take it to an Authorized Apple Service provider, they are the ones you need to talk to.

May 6, 2015 9:27 AM in response to FelipeV

first of all, felipe, you have a lovely face.

well, the first one was kind of my fault, since i drop it. well, its not a nuclear weapon and it did have a screen protector, so the way it exploded it was at least... interesting. but, ok: THAT was my fault.

but the phone dieying from updating the iOS... well... thats my fault too, right? for updating the operative system! thats risky!!!

and now, this is my fault too for using apps like whatsapp and the camera... of course they will crash my phone! thats hardcore!

thank you for your KIND words.

May 6, 2015 9:50 AM in response to estagaruto

estagaruto wrote:

thank you for your KIND words.

You came here for technical advice and not psychological advice. Reality hurts. Too bad. Moaning and groaning about how "sucky" Apple is, and how you're not going to buy the AppleWatch is irrelevant and won't help you out of your current dilema. And frankly, no one here really cares if you buy the watch or not.

So...in short order: 99.9% of the users that are using the iPhone 6 have absolutely no problems. And that same % have updated with no problems (conspiracy theories not withstanding). So it looks at first sight that you might have a software problem as your iPhone keeps restarting/crashing. Have you tried to troubleshoot that? What steps have you taken? Did you restore the phone as NEW and then reinstall fresh copies of your apps?

If you did and you still are experiencing the same problems then perhaps you DO have a hardware problem and you got a bum phone. It happens. That is why companies have warranties. Avail yourself of it.

As far as my "lovely" face, let's just say that my avatar is perhaps closely related to the history of Apple; something you probably wouldn't understand because your syntax leads me to believe that you haven't been around in this world for long.

going for my fourth iphone in six months and no word from apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.