Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad keeps changing pages on it's own.

MY iPad mini changes pages on it's own. It randomly goes to previous pages and sometimes changes apps. It does this when just sitting or when actively being used. It also zooms in and out on it's own. Please help It was a gift and there is no receipt for a warranty.

iPod touch, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on May 6, 2015 8:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2015 12:37 AM

I bought an ipad for a friend who had this problem. After trying everything he brought it to an Apple store and it was replaced with no problem. They don't need the receipt and they can see that it's in warranty by checking the device itself.

6 replies

May 6, 2015 9:20 AM in response to Pearlegirl

Have you tried a soft-reset ? Press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the iPad equivalent of a reboot.

If that doesn't fix it then you could try backing up the iPad to your computer's iTunes, copy any purchases over to your iTunes via File > Devices > Transfer Purchases, and preferably take your own copy of any important documents and/or photos, and then restore to the backup.

My iPad keeps changing pages on it's own.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.