Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 and Macbook is not pairing via Bluetooth i need help??!!

hi,

i have tried pairing my Macbook with Iphone 6 via bluetooth but they are not pairing i need help on this issue!!!!

i have the "Macbook" not macbook air, i do not know how to fix this issue please someone assist me how to rectify this issue

i have tires changing in System preferences by going to sharing and enabling bluetooth sharing as well. My bluetooth mouse does gets connected with the New "Macbook" but not the Iphone 6!!! stupid!!! i have just switched to Apple devices thinking it wont have issues but it turns the other way around!! :XXX

hoping for some help

regards,

Qasim

MacBook, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 6, 2015 8:09 AM

7 replies

May 6, 2015 8:26 AM in response to sqasimbokhari

HandOff does not require pairing the devices at all. It just requires having Bluetooth and wifi turned on on all devices you want to use it with.

Handoff

Use Handoff with Apple apps such as Mail, Safari, Maps, Messages, Reminders, Calendar, Contacts, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote. Start a document, email, or message on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. You can also use Handoff with some third-party apps.

To use Handoff:

• Sign in to the same iCloud account on all your devices.
  • Turn on Bluetooth on all the devices you want to use. Make sure your devices are near each other.
  • Connect all your devices to the same Wi-Fi network.

Follow the rest of the steps in the article below to use Hand Off.

Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac using Continuity - Apple Support

my iphone 6 and Macbook is not pairing via Bluetooth i need help??!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.