Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Install Osx Mavericks.And I Don't Know to Install I Just Wiped Out My Hard drive

http://forums.macrumors.com/search.php?searchid=52250410

Please Read This Forum

And I Don't have Any Internet Or WIFI To Install OSX

All I have IS A Mavericks OSX APP.A Transmac.And PC,16 GB Sandisk Pendrive.

I Don't Know Wat To Do

MY MAC pro Is Totally WIPED OUT

If I Open I Can Only See The OSX Utilities.If I use Transmac To Sandisk Its Not Showing The Boot System,When I Power On The Mac.I Holded The OPTION Key I Can Only See The Recovery hd.I Can't See The USB boot Stuff.Please Help Me OUT.

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on May 6, 2015 8:29 AM

6 replies

May 6, 2015 9:11 AM in response to rajaveerastudio

oh my gosh, what a tragedy. You'd probably need Internet or wifi to get a copy of the installer, but seeing as you have already have the app

try here on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuCHt4BuLBw

I'm no expert, though and I've never done it before, but there are other people out there who have done it, and seeing as how they've done it before and it seems to have worked for them, and they've shared their success, all I can do is share it with you

I think pressing command R gets you to the recovery partition....ohh, I see now--no internet or wifi and you need that to get the recovery partition going and verify it with Apple. Yup, you're in trouble for sure. all I can say is check out that youtube video which might help you

I suppose taking it in to your local Apple isn't possible, is it??

otherwise, I have nothing.

John B

May 12, 2015 1:06 AM in response to rajaveerastudio

What model Mac Pro? Only the late 2013 Mac Pro has Internet Recovery.

If you can boot to Recovery partition then you need to connect to the internet either via wifi or a wired Ethernet connection.

OS X: About OS X Recovery

If no recovery partition then you need to get on another Mac and log into your account in the Mac App Store and then go to the Purchases section of the Mac App Store and download the Mavericks installer. Then make a bootable USB devices using

DiskMaker X

The boot the Mac Pro from that device and install Mavericks

How to Install Osx Mavericks.And I Don't Know to Install I Just Wiped Out My Hard drive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.