Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to I make a genius appt?

i cannot seem to be able to make an appointment with the Genius Bar. When I tap on the icon it just goes to general support issues and not to appointments !!!!! ?????

MacBook Pro, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on May 6, 2015 8:34 AM

7 replies

May 6, 2015 12:04 PM in response to gailgallina

It can be a little tricky sometimes...

Tell us the Story of exactly what you are doing, in detail, so that we may paint a mental picture of your problem getting to the Genius Bar Reservations. You list a MBPro and an iOS version in your product info - these don't belong together.

also, tell us the Story of your problem - and we can test our recommendation using your device's circumstances.

ÇÇÇ

May 7, 2015 9:03 AM in response to gailgallina

Actually, the section on the website seems to discourage making a Genius Bar appointment and wants to try and solve the problem in other ways. That is one new thing that started just some time back. It must be an effort to reduce the load on the Genius Bar. Again, it seems the easiest way to make the appointment though is with the app. Hope everything works out for you.

How to I make a genius appt?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.