Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yesterday, and still today, each time I try to send an email I'm told I've exceeded my sending limit, but I sent very little yesterday, and today, ZERO, because it won't send!! What is up? Tech Support has never heard of this.

Yesterday, and still today, each time I try to send an email I'm told I've exceeded my sending limit, but I sent very little yesterday, and today, I"ve sent ZERO, because it won't send!! What is up? Tech Support has never heard of this.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 11:32 AM

1 reply

Yesterday, and still today, each time I try to send an email I'm told I've exceeded my sending limit, but I sent very little yesterday, and today, ZERO, because it won't send!! What is up? Tech Support has never heard of this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.