Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Match is automatically downloading songs to my Iphone 6 and won't let me delete them unless I turn Match off and on

Match is automatically downloading songs to my Iphone 6 and won't let me delete them unless I turn Match off and on. I know to go to Settings, General, Usage, Manage Storage and Music and delete the songs there but it usually doesn't show anything or only like 5 songs. I first noticed this when I kept getting a message that I'm out of space and then I noticed I had 468 songs on my phone when I really have none since I stream all of it. I turned off match and played a few songs and it went to 71 songs and took up my space again. I also have the automatic downloads feature toggled to Off under ITunes and app store settings and have always had it off.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 10:09 AM

There are no replies.

Match is automatically downloading songs to my Iphone 6 and won't let me delete them unless I turn Match off and on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.