Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am changing my iPhone

My iphone has some scratches so I am thinking to change it. I want to buy another one but i want it used because I can't afford to buy a new one for the moment. All the apps, photos and contacts in my iphone are really important for me. Is there anyway that i can transfer them to the other phone by using iClou?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8

Posted on May 6, 2015 11:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 12:16 PM

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities

If you have iCloud backup enabled then all you would have to do is log into your iCloud account on the replacement phone and it will be exactly like the other phone (only without the scratches). When buying an aftermarket iPhone, make sure that the previous owner logs out of iCloud. If they do not than your replacement device will be a paperweight and there is nothing you can do.

-Zeph

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2015 12:16 PM in response to Babush kokla

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities

If you have iCloud backup enabled then all you would have to do is log into your iCloud account on the replacement phone and it will be exactly like the other phone (only without the scratches). When buying an aftermarket iPhone, make sure that the previous owner logs out of iCloud. If they do not than your replacement device will be a paperweight and there is nothing you can do.

-Zeph

I am changing my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.