Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Opening .docx attachments with Pages

I am using the latest version of Pages on my iMac. I have received a template letter contained in a .docx attached to an email. When I open it in the email (gmail) it contains a logo in one top corner. When I download it to my desktop the thumbnail shows the logo but when I open it (automatically, using Pages) the logo is not there and the Pages window says, ' Objects in table cells were removed' How can I save it to my computer for future use ?

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 6, 2015 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 10:51 AM

Use LibreOffice.

4 replies

May 6, 2015 12:40 PM in response to ian2913

Capitalize on the LibreOffice PDF documentation here. Also, you can edit PDF content by dropping the PDF onto the LO icon in your Dock. Be sure to enable the View > Page pane menu item so that thumbnails are on. Lots of power in this application suite. Writer even integrates with Apple Mail, so that one can send a document and have it automatically launch Mail with the document attached.

Opening .docx attachments with Pages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.