Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel a payment?

I recently bought a ringtone for my phone with my friend's itunes account. And then I got back to mine, no problem ever occured until creating another account for myself, and while creating a new one it didn't let me to continue or skip without sharing my credit card information. Itunes made me pay for the ringtone without permission. How can I cancel the payment? (the option for even free ones is always ask, so that is not it)

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 10:51 AM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 1:29 PM in response to Ugur Cem Oztuna

It shows on your account's purchase history (Store > View Account menu option on a computer's iTunes) ? Unless you tried to download the ringtone on that account then you shouldn't have been charged for it on that account. And when you add credit card details to an account you are likely to receive a temporary store holding charge : About payment card authorization holds in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

How can I cancel a payment?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.