Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help apple id

Hello.

living in Russia I can't help in my question, I called and talked with technical staff , the fact that if you don't know the apple id we can't help you there

the problem is this:

have a problem with activation my iPad. I have bought the iPad in a shop and update iOS yesterday. When buying ipad me in the store activated it and said that everything is done and you can use it.

After update iPad has an activation screen and asks previous owner’s Apple ID and Password. I don’t know Apple ID and Password; I haven’t communication with him. I can not use my iPad 2 days. I am so disappointed this situation. Can you help me to disable this function, please?

have all the documents

Best Regards,

I have approblem.

prompt how to be?

iPad, iOS 8.3, blocked and can't help

Posted on May 6, 2015 12:17 PM

6 replies

May 9, 2015 8:27 AM in response to vanes_neo

vanes_neo wrote:

previously had that they send photos of documents, etc and they will unlock the device

There is no way around Activation Lock (explained here - Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support). The store that sold it to you ripped you off. Take it back and get a refund if you can as they should have never sold that device without ensuring the previous owner had cleared it properly.

help apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.