Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I view the NBL games on apple tv even though i bought the subscription on apple tv?

i purchased a subscription on NBL.TV through my apple tv box. I can view the games on a computer but why can't i see the games on apple TV through the NBL app?

I have spent 1:50 hrs with someone from NBL.com and we could not figure it out. They do not see the subscription even though we can view games on the computer.

Does anybody know what i can do?

Thanks

D

Posted on May 6, 2015 12:15 PM

1 reply

May 8, 2015 12:26 PM in response to Myeye

Hello Myeye,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

To help troubleshoot this issue where you cannot access your subscribed information on the Apple TV, please contact the correct party depending on how you signed up by using the information below.

If you have account or billing issues with a content provider

• If you signed up, subscribed, or purchased through Apple TV using your iTunes Account, contact iTunes Store support and select Purchases, Billing, and Redemption.
  • If you signed up, subscribed, or purchased through a content provider or their site, contact the content provider.

Apple TV: Troubleshooting third-party content providers - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

Why can't I view the NBL games on apple tv even though i bought the subscription on apple tv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.