Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhoto has been deleted and it won't let me download a new one as it says not available in UK store?

my iPhoto has been deleted and it won't let me download a new one as it says not available in UK store?

Posted on May 6, 2015 1:12 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 1:40 PM in response to cvnDoha

Did you just upgrade to 10.10.3? If so look inside the Applications folder for the iPhoto application. if it's not iPhoto 9.6.1 then follow the directions in this post by Terence Devlin to get the app from the App Store:

Terence Devlin

Apr 14, 2015 11:21 AM

Re: Is Iphoto gone ? i want it back!

in response to Johannes666

Recommended

Go to the App Store and check out the Purchases List. If iPhoto is there then it will be v9.6.1

If it is there, then drag your existing iPhoto app (not the library, just the app) to the trash

Install the App from the App Store.

Sometimes iPhoto is not visible on the Purchases List. it may be hidden. See this article for details on how to unhide it.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4928

One question often asked: Will I lose my Photos if I reinstall?

iPhoto the application and the iPhoto Library are two different parts of the iPhoto programme. So, reinstalling the app should not affect the Library. BUT you should always have a back up before doing this kind of work. Always.

User uploaded file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.