Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Radio Constantly Crashing

I use iTunes Radio in my office and literally have to restart the station every 20 minutes. I keep getting this error message that my iTunes Store request could not be completed and connection was terminated. It makes no sense the wifi is fine but for some reason iTunes radio is non stop crashing, I've restarted iTunes and my Mac but still no change and I have the latest version of iTunes.

OS X Yosemite Version 10.10.3

iMac

Posted on May 6, 2015 1:21 PM

1 reply

May 8, 2015 1:16 PM in response to KayJay10268

Hi KayJay10268,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are receiving an alert that the iTunes Store request could not be completed and iTunes Radio then stops working. I know that you have already performed some great troubleshooting steps already and the issue continues. One further troubleshooting step that I would recommend is signing out of the iTunes Store and then signing back in. To complete this process, if you do not know how to do so already, please follow the instructions for signing out and signing in located in the attached article.

iTunes 12 for Mac: Manage your iTunes Store account

Best regards,

Joe

Itunes Radio Constantly Crashing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.