Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't i download my purchased music?

Here recently all my music was uninstalled and now shows a cloud with the pink/red arrow

I clicked on the cloud to download the songs again but the problem is that itunes asked for my billing

information(not a big deal) but why can't it just download without the billing information because I've already purchased these songs

so i whent to

ITunes Store>more>purchased>recently purchase> And the songs showed up as purchased so when I went to download all

its still asking for billing information as if I have to pay again??? I don't understand this because one day all my music worked

ffine then this all happend.

My question is how do you fix this problem and if I re-enter my information will it charge me for a second time for the music??

ps. My card has been declined(bec I haven't gotten paid yet anhway) as if itunes has tried to charge me for songs I've already purchased.

I Need help Bec 90% of my music I can't listen to.

Thanks in advance

Michelle

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 6, 2015 4:02 PM

1 reply

May 6, 2015 11:35 PM in response to fmbnuggy

If you have a card on your account then it has to be valid, and be able to take a temporary store holding charge - if you log into your account, e.g. by tapping on it in Setttings > iTunes & App Store on your phone, do you get the 'none' option so that you can remove it ?

You shouldn't be charged (except possibly the temporary store holding charge, which should be $1 or approximate equivalent) if you redownload them via the Purchased link under Quick Links on the right-hand side of the iTunes store homepage on your computer's iTunes, or the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app on your phone

Why can't i download my purchased music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.