Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemite and IPhoto

I unfortunately "upgraded" to Yosemite and now my IPhoto won't work. I read that I need to download the 9.6 version (I have 9.5.1) but it won't show up in my Apple Store. When I try to open IPhoto it also tells me I need to upgrade but when I click "search app store" it says "The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store." How do I get this version that I need???

MacBook Air (11-inch Late 2010)

Posted on May 6, 2015 5:01 PM

6 replies

May 6, 2015 5:18 PM in response to LarryHN

Thanks for your suggestion but to no avail. Photos won't let me trash because it states that “Photos.app” can’t be modified or deleted because it’s required by OS X. Do have iPhoto in App Store under purchases but nothing happens when I click on it. Oh back in the day when it was your own computer. If anything comes to mind I would appreciate your insight. Thanks.

May 6, 2015 5:25 PM in response to LarryHN

Thanks Larry for your response but my problem is that I can't find an upgrade available. I do know that I need IPhoto 9.6.1 but, like Jocelyn, I am not able to download it. When I search for iPhoto in the app store nothing comes up and when I follow the prompt that iPhoto gives me about needing to update I click "search app store" it says "The item you've requested is not currently available in the U.S. store."

Yosemite and IPhoto

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.