Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos not downloading

Randomly when I try to attach A pic or video to an email or text I get the error "photo can't be downloaded from iCloud, please try again later." I have it set to store origionals on iPhone. I have an iPhone 6+. I understand it's a sync service, what I don't understand if there is a copy on my iPhone why/how would I get this error. It shouldn't have to download anything. And this will go on for days at a time.

Any ideas?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 6, 2015 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2015 11:46 PM

Currently, any of my photos or videos are not downloading to my Iphone 6 plus. I have ample space to receive my videos. I create videos and one currently was due May 4th. This is entirely my fault on the timing, yet receiving for weeks, "Unable to Share," might just drive someone batty enough to to post on Apple to plea for help. HelpUser uploaded fileNOt quite a response fully.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2015 11:46 PM in response to Northwestpj

Currently, any of my photos or videos are not downloading to my Iphone 6 plus. I have ample space to receive my videos. I create videos and one currently was due May 4th. This is entirely my fault on the timing, yet receiving for weeks, "Unable to Share," might just drive someone batty enough to to post on Apple to plea for help. HelpUser uploaded fileNOt quite a response fully.

iCloud Photos not downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.