Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete free accounts?

I Try backing up my whatsapp chat and when I try logging in to iCloud in my settings it says maximum number of free accounts and won't let me sign in

iPhone 5s

Posted on May 6, 2015 1:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 4:01 PM

Each iOS device has a hard, fixed number of iCloud accounts it can create (all iCloud accounts are free accounts). Once that device has created the maximum number of allowed iCloud accounts, it cannot be used to create any more, ever. There is no way to reset that hard limit on each device.

You will have to find another Apple computer, tablet or phone to create any more accounts. Once created, you'll be able to use that new account of that phone, you just cannot create any new accounts on that phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2015 4:01 PM in response to Abinataliej17

Each iOS device has a hard, fixed number of iCloud accounts it can create (all iCloud accounts are free accounts). Once that device has created the maximum number of allowed iCloud accounts, it cannot be used to create any more, ever. There is no way to reset that hard limit on each device.

You will have to find another Apple computer, tablet or phone to create any more accounts. Once created, you'll be able to use that new account of that phone, you just cannot create any new accounts on that phone.

How do I delete free accounts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.