Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a picture in address labels using contacts?

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 6, 2015 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 2:50 PM

You can't. There's no provision to add a photo to a label or labels.

User uploaded file

11 replies

May 7, 2015 3:28 PM in response to Old Toad

I can print from contacts, but I want to add a picture to each label. I have to add pictures of my grandchildren or pets to everything possible. So I tried to use Avery templates which allowed me to add pictures to the labels, but I couldn't migrate the addresses from contacts into Avery. So my question now is, is there a program or software that you know of that would allow me to make labels with a picture added and use my contacts or allows me to make an address database just once? Thanks for your willingness to share your knowledge!

May 7, 2015 5:01 PM in response to d7bandow

d7bandow wrote:

I can print from contacts, but I want to add a picture to each label. I have to add pictures of my grandchildren or pets to everything possible. So I tried to use Avery templates which allowed me to add pictures to the labels, but I couldn't migrate the addresses from contacts into Avery. So my question now is, is there a program or software that you know of that would allow me to make labels with a picture added and use my contacts or allows me to make an address database just once? Thanks for your willingness to share your knowledge!

I use FileMaker Pro to do that.

Dec 11, 2016 4:10 AM in response to d7bandow

Yes you certainly can use an image to add to labels from contacts.

Select the group in contacts you want to print (i.e. Christmas cards) > File - Print > Chose Mailing labels and layout > Click Label - image - set (find the image you wish to use) - you can adjust layout / typeface to your heart's content.

I have been doing it for years at Christmas time / Birth announcement etc.

Good luck to any future searchers on this subject.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.