Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disc burning

Hello!

I have following question. I downloaded official Windows ISO image and need to install it on a DVD disc. I tried to burn the disc with the help of Bootcamp, but as my MBP has an DVD drive, Bootcamp doesn't support this option.

I burned 5 disks in Windows and Mac OS X, in different programs, but at the end i get the same problem: "Disc has been successfully burned", after that my MPB gives disc back and when I put that disc back in DVD drive back, it waits around 10 sec. and gives it back... and its happening all the time!

I burned those discs on:

Mac OS X: Disc Utility, Burn, basic program for burning.

Windows: USB/DVD Download Program from Microsoft, basic Windows program for burning discs.

Although, I use sometimes disc, and they work fine on my laptop, and i burn sometimes discs, and they also work fine. It works fine as well with third party discs not only with official Apple discs with OS!

Any ideas what could it be?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Eugen

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 6, 2015 3:49 PM

1 reply

Disc burning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.