Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to delete calendar entry. Error message is: The server responded: “403” to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation.

I am unable to delete calendar entry. Error message is: The server responded: “403” to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation. I have tried everything suggested by other users in previous years. Does anyone have a suggestion that will work on OS X Yosemite? I don't remember if I added the entry from my iPhone or iCal but I am unable to delete it either way! It's completely annoying! It contains an invitation so, it's probably on the invite's phone too.

iMac

Posted on May 6, 2015 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2015 11:48 AM

I have the same error - and it is REALLY annoying! It pops up every time, I open the calendar - EVERY TIME! I cannot get rid of it - all the old fixes I found, do not seem to be helping any more. Please help - this has to stop!

Apple has some great products out there - but the calendar in combination with this bug is a nightmare.

Hope somebody can help.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2015 11:48 AM in response to iDeeMar

I have the same error - and it is REALLY annoying! It pops up every time, I open the calendar - EVERY TIME! I cannot get rid of it - all the old fixes I found, do not seem to be helping any more. Please help - this has to stop!

Apple has some great products out there - but the calendar in combination with this bug is a nightmare.

Hope somebody can help.

I am unable to delete calendar entry. Error message is: The server responded: “403” to operation CalDAVWriteEntityQueueableOperation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.