Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to add a computer to our iTunes account, the store icon says I have five already, I do not.

PPlease help me add more computers to my iTunes account. I have one iMac, and three mac airs, have six iPhones and two iPads....why can't I add another lap top?

Posted on May 6, 2015 4:57 PM

1 reply

May 8, 2015 3:00 PM in response to Adamwhowantsmore authoization

Hi Adam,

While you may not currently have 5 computers, your account would have at least been authorized on previous computer, possibly in the past that have never been deauthorized. You can perform a Deauthorize All within iTunes by signing in with your account. Take a look at the link below to give you step-by-step instructions.

Deauthorize your computer using iTunes

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204385

Take it easy,

-Norm G.

I need to add a computer to our iTunes account, the store icon says I have five already, I do not.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.