Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appletv showing lost photos, unable to access specific photos on photostream

After having an iPhone repaired (wiped before sent in for top button repair) appletv shows lost pictures. Either lost the backup or didn't have one containing the lost photos. The lost pictures show up only on appletv and can not accessed from iOS devices (4 iPhones 1 Ipad) or iCloud on pc. Appletv 3rd gen has since added/displayed new photos taken after the period of time when the photos were lost. I can see photos taken before and after a certain period on photostream but not all of the photos displayed on appletv can be seen elsewhere from appletv.

Apple TV, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 6, 2015 5:08 PM

5 replies

May 10, 2015 9:42 AM in response to Winston Churchill

It has been over the 30 days where the photos should have deleted if they were trashed and the Apple TV is still connected to the internet as it is pulling new photos. I have to imagine that it is still in an iCloud account somewhere and is recoverable as it hasn't gone away. Something doesn't seem right here and seems like I'm missing something.

Appletv showing lost photos, unable to access specific photos on photostream

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.